- Collection and Use of Personal Information. Company may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on the Company website or when you visit cookie-enabled web pages. Company may also log your IP address when you use the Company’s website. Company uses this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on the Company website. Company may also use “cookie” files to better serve your needs by creating a customized website which fits your needs.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. Company will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity. Company will share your Personal Information with other entities should you request Company to share such information, or if Company is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
- Encryption. All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
- Amendments. Company reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. Company will contact registered users by e-mail, and shall also post a notice of changes on its website, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
- Contact. You may contact Company directly via e-mail should you have any questions regarding this policy.